Tuesday, April 19

The youth problems of Waterlooville continue

The groups of youths were congregating again in Waterlooville shopping centre this evening. In my last blog post about this a commentor was suggesting that I should be more tolerant.

This evening there were various groups in Waterlooville and a shouting match occurred which attracted various adult onlookers and people just strolling through town on a sunny evening.

I did take a photo, but my phone camera isn't very good so there is no detail. I would think some of them had been drinking, the girl who was shouting at other kids was also on a mobile phone. How much is 'social media' and mobile technology to blame?

Do their parents know what they are upto?

http://lovelywaterlooville.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/pidgeon-and-youth-problems-in.html

No comments: